Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Technical Sales Representative is responsible for for aligning Weatherford software production solution strategy offerings and asset management strategies in order to support our clients in whole well optimization. You will interface across the client organization from C-Suite to Field level, understanding well operations and aligning Weatherford software and hardware offerings with client strategies. You will work within the Software and Automation Product Line with a holistic focus on solutions for Well Operations. Key Responsibilities:
• Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
• Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant policies.
• Follows up on leads & opportunities assigned to them and maintains pipelining within SalesForce
• Accountable for the technical review & commercial proposal
• Oversees the tender development and response process, ensures all resources are available for highest quality submissions
• Liaise with relevant Commercial Operations and Legal teams
• Responsible for advising client whether or not the Company wishes to participate in the opportunity
• Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client & gaining client feedback
• Responsible for contract review in conjunction with the Account Manager to agree overall performance
• Develop strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity
• Oversees all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
• Understands customer's needs and ensures products and services are marketed, positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
• Responsible for responding to the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through Weatherford provision of products and services to new & existing customers
• Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations & tender submissions) and informally through networks, relationships, discussions
• Responsible for developing specific client application value propositions
• Participates in PL demonstrations and training to customers & internal stakeholders where appropriate
• Responsible for undertaking where appropriate contract closure meetings with the client in conjunction with the Account Manager
• Drives company alignment by ensuring the integration of all sales activities into a single client account plan
• As a minimum undertakes quarterly reviews of their account plans with the Geozone Sales leader and Account Managers
• Accountable for delivering positive commercial results through strong negotiating skills which result in significant continuous improvements in margin performance Qualifications
- 8 years of Industry technical or operational experience.
- 4 years services and/or sales experience
- Experience with Hardware Automation
- Degree in a related field such as Petroleum, Electrical or Mechanical
- Collaborative team player
- Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Management skills with the ability to exercise initiative in order to resolve potential & actual problems
- Broad knowledge of sales process, policies, products & services
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer and presentation skills with experience of delivering to internal and external clients
- Ability to understand and evaluate cross selling opportunities for multiple product lines