Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeper, Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: East Chicago, IL, US
The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely tracking and reporting of cost related to turnaround and related small cap projects in their region. This may includes preparation for and participation in high level management meetings. This position will support multiple projects in parallel.
- Communicate cost controls standards to all contractors and suppliers.
- Receive, record, and report on cost related information submitted by contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain cost tracking systems and spreadsheets.
- Manage contractor and supplier PO's.
- Provide timely cost analysis to project team during time sensitive events.
- Local candidate
- Efficient in the use of Excel and other MS products.
- Experience with Excel Macros a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role in the Industrial Sector.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.