Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bridgeport, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Field Ops Accounting Clerk in Bridgeport, TX . The role will work closely with operations staff in the field to ensure accuracy and timeliness of AP workflow. The role will support the Finance and Accounting team and members of the Operations' team on initiatives as needed and undertake projects to continuously improve our processes. Oil and Gas AP experience is required. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates only.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Accurately code and maintain invoices within the Open Invoice system
- Work to create efficient processes and procedures and identify opportunities to streamline current processes, specifically identifying key areas for automation improvements
- Aid/support to both field and accounting personnel in relations to Barnett related AP concerns/issues
- Perform a variety of routine administrative tasks
Skills / Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Education level required or preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Oil & GAS AP experience
- Strong organizational and skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highest standards of professional ethics
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment is a plus
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.