Skills: Project Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Software Deployment Coordinator with extensive experience in IT.
Digital & Technology at Wood has an opportunity for a Sofware Deployment Coordinatorto join our busy, friendly agile team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on high value software products which are delivered to prestigious organisations world-wide. With more than 20 years of experience in software development and innovation, our developers, testers and domain experts work together to deliver engineering, design and operational management solutions that address the primary threats to the safety, operation and productivity of your energy and industrial assets.
This key position will see you contributing to ongoing product enhancement with a focus on streamlining company delivery and test processes
You will report to the Development Manager and interact with Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and other stakeholders.
- Managing assigned projects, agreeing a plan for all necessary activities leading to the successful delivery of the project and coordinating its execution to ensure on-time, successful completion
- Being the focal point for all communications & activities for assigned projects
- Working with the customer and internal development teams to ensure that requirements and scope are fully defined, documented and understood by all stakeholders in order to ensure successful, on-time delivery.
Skills / Qualifications
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Understanding of agile methodology.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and effective working closely with customers
- The ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Understanding of DevOps preferable.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective team player
- Can do attitude
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.