Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: 90000 - $95000 per annum bonus
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Our client is a world leading player in the Chemical Productions Industry who are looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer to help implement a new maintenance programme at their existing site. This is a senior position with a chance to develop a long term career at one of the most esteemed companies in the industry.
Responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Taking a preventive approach in implementing maintenance programmes
- Oversee and perform checks and analyses to develop the preform the improve reliability at the site
- Identification and implementation of improvement projects
- Creation and updating of technical information and documentation for the task area (data & drawings)
- On-site monitoring and analysis of health-monitoring systems
- Manage maintenance orders, in particular the processing of orders and the posting of data journal sheets and receipts.
The ideal candidate:
- Mechanical Engineering background with strong knowledge of Static and Rotating Equipment
- 10 years experience in operations and maintenance in the Petrochemical Industry
- Experience in machine and/ or condition monitoring
- Strong communication skills, team player
- Fluent in German and English
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.