United States of America - Texas, DallasJob Summary
AECOM is seeking a Sr. Manager, International Tax
, based in Dallas, TX, to assist in management of US International tax compliance, reporting to the Director of International Tax Reporting. AECOM's Tax Department consists of tax professionals who manage our tax risk in over 150 countries throughout the world. Our team is committed to leveraging global tax expertise and strong business acumen to enhance shareholder value, and take pride in being a world-class, dynamic team providing quality tax solutions as trusted advisors and business partners.
- Strong knowledge and proven capabilities in the area of accounting for income taxes (ASC740)
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and broad understanding of U.S. corporate tax law with an emphasis in international corporate tax
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in order to strengthen decision-making
- Exhibit strong analytical thinking, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent prioritization and organizational skills
Level specific responsibilities:
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, delegates assignment to subordinate managers.
- Reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Develops, modifies, and executes company polices that affect immediate operations and may have company-wide effect.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Erroneous decisions will result in critical delay in schedules and/or operations and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Manages activities of two or more groups or departments through subordinate managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. In some instances, may be responsible for managing staff function and may not have subordinate managers.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingand disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune 's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record 's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field plus 10 years of related tax experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership.Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years working in large-scale, complex, public company tax experience in public and/or corporate tax environments that includes a solid working knowledge of International and Federal Corporate Tax
- Experience with Federal Corporate Tax.
- Hands on experience in preparing quarterly ASC 740 income tax provision for international subsidiaries
- Hands on experience with preparation of quarterly TCJA calculation for the quarterly ASC740 reporting
- Experience with tax software such as OneSource Tax Provision and CorpTax
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CPA and/or in Masters in Tax/Accounting or LLM in Taxation desired
What We Offer
- This position does not include sponsorship for US work authorization
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Finance and AccountingBusiness Line
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.