Responsible for all payroll related accounting, and coordination with benefits accountant
What you'll do:
- Ensure timely and proper Payroll JE interface from ADP to SAP
- Investigates and resolves all ADP To SAP Interface issues
- Books any manual payroll related journal entries in SAP, as required
- Reconciles payroll related GL accounts
- Produces payroll related reports
- Calculates bonus and vacation accruals
- Assists with master data maintenance for Payroll
- Carries out other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- 5-7 years relevant experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills
- Expertise in use of Microsoft Excel
- Tools used for the job may include Microsoft Office Tool Suite, SAP, and Payroll/HR software (ADP Vantage HCM and ADP General Ledger)
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and external auditors
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different business lines and cost centers
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Jan 26, 2021