Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of the shift Supervisor.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Prepare assets required for executing the job (Load-outs)
- Identify, function test and operate all primary and auxiliary equipment.
- Apply all the disciplines of travel, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
- Perform general maintenance on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components.
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- Required to work on a 24-hour call out basis.
- Perform general housekeeping and various other duties assigned by the Shift supervisor.
- Fresh graduates are welcome, with major in mechanical engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Great mechanical aptitude and understanding of hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Adapt positively to changing priorities and work environments.
- Posess a strong work ethic and willingness to help others.
- Be a fast learner, results orientated and independent with strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and ability to navigate online operating systems and e-learning software.
- Work flexible schedules, including night shift and long or irregular hours.
- Must be contactable at all times and the ability to mobilise with 24 hours.
- Be in good physical health.
- Offshore survival ticket or ability to obtain certification.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Ex-Defense personnel encouraged to apply.