Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is currently looking for a HR Administrative Assistant to join our team in Brunei.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the day-to-day activities for delivery of the HR Function scope. This scope will cover general HR duties including Brunei Local Business Development including minimum employment requirements.
To provide dedicated support in completing a database of staff employee records. This position will require the post - holder to confirm, manage and coordinate a number of readily available data resources to compile an accurate record of terms and conditions per employee.
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely HR administration support.
- Accurate and organized collation of data
- Ensure that confidentiality and discretion to be maintained at all times.
- Add information on employee records to an existing database.
- Finalize information such as benefits and other terms.
Skills / Qualifications
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of data input.
- A positive 'can do' attitude.
- Resilience and ability to accept and use constructive feedback in a positive way.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Discretion and ability to exercise complete confidentiality.
- Ability to work as a team player but also to work well in isolation.
- Knowing when to and possessing the confidence to ask for help.
- Experienced and proficient in the use of MS Excel - the ability to manipulate Excel based reports using formulas, such as V - Lookup and 'What If' analysis and other such functions so as to make data handling quick and efficient.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.