Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day service delivery relating to Wellbore Cleaning and Well Services operations in accordance with Weatherford and customer standards and requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise Location Supervisors and and Workshop technicians with regards to implementing OEPS and international service delivery and quality standards.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and detailed Service Quality Plans for all relevant contracts and customers.
- Assist and lead, if required, incident investigations relating to service delivery.
- In collaboration with country operations team, ensure timely delivery and conformance of all equipment arriving at location from job site or manufacturing/other Weatherford locations.
- Take lead and drive yearly audits to ensure the highest level of compliance with relevant Weatherford and customer standards and requirements.
- Assist in preparation of incident or investigation reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action where applicable.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by country operations team within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3-6 years experience in a Service Delivery or similar role.
- Familiar with all relevant quality and service delivery standards applicable to the oil and gas industry.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Tertiary qualification in a relevant field is preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability