We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Junior Water/Wastewater Engineer to join our team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This position will primarily support mid- and senior-level engineers and project managers. You will be responsible for conducting technical evaluations, designs, and provide engineering services during construction at water and wastewater facilities. The applicant should be self-motivated with a long-term desire to grow personally as well as professionally within the Upper Midwest.
Grow your career with a company that is constantly pushing for more innovative and cost-effective solutions to give more people access to safe drinking water and protecting our natural water resources.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in civil, environmental, chemical, or mechanical engineering
- Professional Engineer-In-Training certificate
- 2 years of consulting experience for municipal water and wastewater clients, or similar work water or wastewater industry public- or private-sector experience
- Experience delivering design projects
- Demonstrated understanding of process mechanical designs, drinking and wastewater unit processes and technologies, master planning and condition assessments
- Experience with hydraulic analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn Jacobs' proprietary tools
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Master's degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Time management skills to complete tasks on schedule and budget
- Experience providing engineering services during construction
- Self-motivated with skills needed to work remotely and independently, particularly during pandemic
- Involvement in professional society organizations, community organization or other leadership roles with volunteer organizations