Skills: HR - General
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Reports to: Strategic Workforce Planning Manager
Directorate / Dept.: Human Capital/ Human Resources
Primary Purpose of the Job
Lead the provision of strategic workforce and Qatarization planning, direction, and strategies of the organizations in Energy Sector to ensure greater alignment.
- Drive high level Strategic Workforce and Qatarization Planning for Energy Sector to achieve overall Energy Sector talent planning alignment.
- Develop short, medium, and long term workforce & Qatarization plans for senior management by collecting and consolidating the required reports & data from all organizations in Energy Sector.
- Continuously review, monitor, and provide progress on strategic workforce planning and Qatarization of all organizations in the Energy Sector to ensure their compliance in in line with the approved business plan.
- Provide, regular executive reports and other reports as requested to His Excellency and ELT, and ensure consolidation for further alignment.
- Develop guidelines and conduct engagement sessions (workshops) with organizations in Energy Sector to ensure buy-in and compliance with Energy Sector's guidelines and timeline.
- Provide necessary support to VHQ for the Annual Qatarization Meeting, that includes:
- Consolidated Energy Sector Executive report based on reports from the companies
- Prepare presentation for presenter(s)
- Draft speeches for the minister and opening remarks.
- Provide press releases and documentations for the Energy Sector's Qatarization Web page in regards to Qatarization when applicable.
- Provide VHQ with periodical updates on Qatarization reports for Energy Sector to ensure the alignment with the strategic Qatarization plan.
- Act as a point of contact on talent management strategies and solutions and provide guidance and consultation to Energy Sector when applicable.
- Lead the preparation and facilitation for the annual Workforce & Qatarization Planning cycle with all of the companies in the energy sector that includes: development of communication plan, workshops, templates / tools and guidelines.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a larger organization, with focus on Strategic Workforce Planning and analytics
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Energy industry experience is preferable.
- Experience in quantitative or statistical analysis
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.