Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Location: Vietnam (South-East Asia)
Minimum 15 years' experience in refinery or petrochemical fields with prior experience in engineering of industrial control systems/instrumentation systems and engaged in actual site activities for minimum 10 years which include but not limited to trouble shooting, projects, commissioning and preparation for daily and turnaround maintenance.
1) Specialize skills in international standards for petroleum/petrochemical plant materials and equipment including ISA, IEC, API, BS, ISO, etc.
2) Specialized skills with the industrial standards and code requirements for process control systems, especially Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Safety Integrated System (SIS), Fired Equipment & Burner Management Systems, Compressor Control Systems (CCS), Tank Gauging System (TGS), Custody Flow Metering System (CFMS), Instrument Asset Management System (IAMS) and Machine Monitoring Systems (MMS) and other field instrumentations.
3) Knowledgeable in oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical process and maintenance philosophies.
4) Knowledgeable in IPF/SIF engineering and implementation.
5) Knowledgeable in analyzer systems.
6) Specialized skills in reviewing project documentation, drawings, equipment specifications and testing procedures.
7) Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Power Point, Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
8) Skills in written and verbal communications
9) Skills in writing reports and design packages to enable implementation of engineering recommendations.
10) Advanced in read, write, and speak English
11) Strong decision-making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas
12) Strong problem-solving skills.
13) Ability to teach skills to less experience engineers.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.