Key Account Director Mining - APAC
Want to leverage your mining expertise and network in a fast moving energy transition environment?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy technology company?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
At Baker Hughes we are the leader in energy technology and industrial sectors. Our innovative technology portfolio enable customers to improve efficiency, production, and deliver projects on time within budget. Moreover, Baker Hughes offers its customers technology and solutions that minimize the risk of additional costs during the construction and the operations phase benefiting the total cost of ownership.
Partner with the best
As a Key Account Director Mining - APAC, you'll responsible for customer expansions in Industrial/mining sectors and lead as local point for regional interface with the customer, looking for innovative commercial models to monetize product/technology portfolio solutions. You will be expected to have customer facing responsibilities and work across Product Companies, Alliances & Regions to build a cohesive strategy and develop robust relationships.
As a Key Account Director Mining, you will be responsible for:
- Being the initial Strategic Accounts Director for the Mining industry to ensure integrity as the underlying value and way of doing business across the organization in the APAC region
- Studying Baker Hughes portfolio applicable for the Mining segment in the APAC region, and assess the market in monetary terms to define market value and targeted market share
- Targeting and build up network of key stakeholders, relationships at operational and top leadership level with customers to generate business opportunities for BH Product companies
- Understanding corporate strategy and long-term investments programs of customers with respect to energy transition and decarbonization areas to create business opportunities for Baker Hughes
- Evaluating business market opportunities, contribute to the development of a Growth Playbook for the APAC region Advise Baker Hughes on business risks, security, compliance.
- Identifying potential local partners required to support Baker Hughes activities & develop relations/tie-ups or local business partnerships
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Marketing or Business
- Have a minimum of 5 years in mining/industrial sector-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including in a customer-facing role
- Have established industry contacts and network within major mining organizations.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.