Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
- Technical staff originating sales by positioning Baker Hughes technology and identifying the best technical and commercial solution.
- Promote the business value proposition of Baker Hughes technology.
- Works in close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff.
- Primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry): aim at increasing market penetration through technical support during pre-ITO.
- Handles products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Manages complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Handles important clients for a product line.
- Cooperates with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Department is involved in medium-sized sales.
- Handles country or Large Territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Technical Sales.
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
The pay range for this role will be: Format for this should be $106K-191K USD
You will be eligible to participate in the Baker Hughes Sales Incentive Plan program applicable for the above position. You will be eligible to participate in Company-sponsored benefit programs, including health & welfare programs and the Thrift Plan (401k). You will have a choice of coverage options that best suit your needs. Coverage options and contribution amounts are related to your benefit elections, base salary level and specific requirements of each of these plans.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.