Skills: Maintenance Technician, QA / QC / Inspection, MWD / LWD
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Heidelberg, Mississippi, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Measurement Technician for a 5/2 rotation in the Heidelberg, MS area . **Candidates must live within a 60 mile radius or be willing to relocate***
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provide gas measurement support
- Install meter tube and EFM (Fisher ROCs/Eagle/Total Flow) equipment
- Install radio equipment and ensure communication with SCADA.
- Size orifice plates, take gas samples and input configurations into EFM and various transmitters. Set process controls in both the field and processing plants.
- Maintain, calibrate and perform testing and preventative maintenance on said equipment. Install, test, troubleshoot and run diagnostics on RTU equipment.
Skills / Qualifications
- Good understanding of 6Map standards and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years oil/gas industry experience
- Basic understanding of gas chromatographs and measurement standards
- Experience installing and maintaining Total Flow gas measurement equipment
- PCCU and TESTit software experience preferred.
- Good computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as applicable industry programs.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.