Skills: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum bonus
Location: Normandy, France
Our client is a well-established Chemical manufacturer with a large chemical production site in Northern France. They are looking for an experienced candidate with strong manufacturing experience to drive their Reliability programme. This will be a challenging senior position within the Site Managerial team to ensure the functionality of the site and to enhance manufacturing processes.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the current processes and procedures to develop new and improved processes, following up on the implementation of these processes
- Coordinating with the relevant departments at the site to ensure tasks are carried out properly
- Advising and conferring with engineers in design review meetings to give reliability findings and recommendations
- Reviews engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements
- Liasing and managing the direct team effectively, therefore bridging the gap between shopfloor and senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master's Degree in an engineering discipline (Chemical or Mechanical)
- At least 10 - 15 years experience in a Chemical Manufacturing setting
- At least 5 years experience in a managerial position
- At least 5 years experience in a reliability related position
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French a strong advantage but not mandatory
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.