Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Production Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Our client is a globally established Chemical Manufacturer and refining company. They are currently seeking an experienced Production engineer to join one of their operations in Germany. This will be a challenging role with the offer quick career progression and the opportunity to develop a long and diverse career in one of the most renowned companies in the industry.
The responsibilites will include but won't be limited to:
- Track operating performance and product quality of production units. Identify causes of departure from standard and initiate corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot existing processes and initiate corrective actions to improve on stream time and operating efficiency.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures that will increase capacity, reduce production cost, improve safety and quality of chemical manufacturing processes.
- Write operating procedures and provide training for chemical operators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master's in an engineering background
- At least 5 - 8 years experience in working in chemical operations
- Used to working with operators in a Chemical Manufacturing Setting
- Lean six sigma experience
- Fluent in German
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.