through all levels. This will be facilitated by placing high importance on safety and regulatory compliance in all GE activities. Job Duties & Responsibilities
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing economic evaluations and support, primarily focused on Atlantic Canada, Guyana, Colombia, Mexico and Brazil with occasional support for other countries worldwide;
- Ensure quality control of economic models and their outputs;
- Providing expert judgment by way of thorough analysis on questions from management involving the economic and business issues impacting project sensitivities and value drivers;
- Providing input and economic support for investment decisions, the reserves cycle, the development of business plans, the annual strategic plan, and the annual work program and budget;
· Present the economic analysis of prospects and projects to management teams;
- Assists in economic peer assists and assurance reviews to ensure quality.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Geoscience is preferred; post graduate business qualifications are an advantage;
- At least 5 years of oil and gas industry experience with significant experience in finance or economics roles;
- Proven ability to handle economic problems in an analytical fashion;
- Proven skills in the use of economic software and reporting; familiarity with Palantir Cash would be considered an asset;
- Challenge openly but constructively in a way that resolves difficult issues;
- Be an independent critical thinker and creative problem solver;
- Comfortable with ambiguity with the ability to navigate uncertainty;
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects active at once
- Must work well in a team environment;
- Proven ability to follow through and meet project milestones;
- Excellent organizational, facilitation and communication skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.