Would you like to help grow our Marketing team and help shape our strategy for the future of Energy?
Are you passionate about marketing operations and technologies?
Join our forward-thinking Marketing Team
We are looking for an experienced Marketing operations and automation system specialist to define processes and govern the usage of the Baker Hughes Marketing Automation Platform (Adobe Marketo Engage) and other marketing technologies to support a best-in-class digital customer experience.Partner with the best
The Marketing Operations Specialist will play a critical role in transforming the company's current marketing capabilities by creating a framework for data-centric campaign execution practices that can be scaled to meet growing demand across the business. He/She will contribute to a cross-functional team, working with digital technology, commercial excellence, and brand marketing to maximize marketing technology investments and capabilities.
You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining and maintaining documentation of critical fields, data values and processes to meet business reporting requirements and CRM integrations (SFDC)
- Configuring Marketo program templates, channels and tags that campaign execution teams will use to drive actionable performance insights across multiple channels
- Oversight and controllership of campaign builds, templates, campaign settings, membership status and data quality with campaign execution teams
- Developing and oversee quality assurance testing protocols to ensure error-free customer communications
- Supporting the management of other marketing technology applications as part of the overall martech stack.
- Managing customer segmentation, data privacy programs and preference center operations
- Implementing of LaunchPoint integrations and API support
- Providing training and consultative support across various business functions to drive business strategies that align with technology capabilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be Adobe Certified Professional or Expert - Marketo Engage, Oracle Eloqua or Saleforce Marketing Cloud. Marketo is strongly preferred.
- Hold Bachelor's degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience running marketing campaigns using Marketo, Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Marketo strongly preferred
- Previous experience digital marketing technology and platforms
- Strong skills to convey complicated concepts in innovative ways
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective project management skills
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience in email marketing automation, customer database management, Adobe Marketo Engage, Salesforce.com, and have held related role for a B2B organization, preferably in the industrial or energy sectors.
- Practical experience with lead database management, marketing programs, design studio and analytics
- Detail oriented with a drive to maintain a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Ability to deliver clear and conscience training and process documentation
- Execution oriented with a collaborative mind-set
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.