Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gordon, Georgia, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Site Superintendent in Gordon, GA. Responsibilities will include but not limited to : Safety management, Time Management, Performance Management, Scoping, Estimating, Resource Allocation (Routine Maintenance and Projects) and Confined Space Certified. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates preferred as no per diem is provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Job safety
- Supervision of the crew (monitoring break-times, housekeeping, efficiency, assignments / coordination of break ins)
- Cost management including time-sheet Management and invoice reconciliation including validation
- Verification of Required Craftsman Qualifications / Certifications
- Verification of Job Completion / Technical Standards Met
- Develop estimates for proposed work activities (capital projects, outages, expense work etc.), provide accurate list of material requirements, manpower requirements.
- Technically capable of doing work as needed
- Break in job evaluation / technical ability to work on and repair smaller jobs to minimize disruption of the schedule
- Getting daily time-sheets signed
- Procure materials/supplies as needed
- Ability to work effectively with personnel and other contractors on site
- Submitting next day's schedule by 2PM
- Capable of communicating effectively (verbal, email, etc.) with a wide variety of stakeholders such as operators, engineering, technicians/electricians and other site contractors
- Must have cell phone availability 24/7 to respond to plant issues/requests
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 plus years experience as a Superintendent/Supervisor
- High School Diploma
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.