Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Operate plant equipment - hands on and control console- to produce continuous Corod, following specification.
- Continuously perform visual inspection of the product and perform immediate corrective
- actions when necessary, reporting to and consulting supervisory staff if required.
- Perform general maintenance on equipment, conduct minor repairs and perform general
- clean-up activities.
- Complete required paperwork accurately and on a timely basis, including nonconformances
- and problems.
- Communicate well and effectively support a strong team environment.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Shift Supervisor.
- Operation of Welding equipment; requiring preparation of material for welding, and
- welding material together. Operation of a PLC control system.
- Flexible with schedule (shift change) and work overtime on weekends
- High School Education or equivalent
- 2 years experience as a Machine Operator I
- Experience with power tools (grinders, drills etc.)
- Experience with overhead crane, oxygene and acetyle cutting tools would be a plus
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Good working knowledge in the use of callipers and micrometers.
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment