Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
Come join Wood as an Accounting Clerk for our client in San Ramon, CA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provide copies of W2 and pay statements
- Update bank date per employees' authorized documentation
- Complete employment verification forms
- Answer employees' various payroll inquiries
- Perform other Payroll functions as required
Skills / Qualifications
- 2-3 years of payroll experience/background required
- Bachelor's Degree in either Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with SAP and/or Adobe Acrobat, is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree in either Finance or Accounting
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.