Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Digital TechnologyAre you passionate about Infrastructure Operations?Would being part of a digital transformation excite you?Join Our Digital Transformation Team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for setting the direction and establishing the approach for integrating information applications, projects and programs and ensuring alignment with business strategies and drivers, and priorities relevant to Baker Hughes Oil Field Services Remote Operation Digital business.Play a pivotal role in our business
As Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will support the Oil Field Services Remote Operations Digital transformation initiative. Moreover, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills, as well as strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and maintaining the overall OFS Remote Operations - Digital system architecture and availability of Production systems.
- Be responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organization's business and technology activities
- Partnering with various functional teams across the business and DT departments to support strategic enterprise vision and design for OFS Remote Operations - Digital consumption
- Be able to educate peer staff employees on best practices
- Providing expertise in emerging technologies to the enterprise, while advising on the selection and use of technologies
- Partnering with the CTO (Technology Infrastructure) group to plan and execute all OFS Remote Operations - Digital infrastructure components (SW, HW, Connectivity, Storage++)
- Be able to provide 24x7 Operations support
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, application development, and networking.
- Have legal authorization to work in the U.S. (required). We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in managing in an infrastructure environment as well as design/implementation/consulting of distributed applications experience.
- Have strong networking background along with Certification(s) experience in the following would be plus - (i.e; Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCIE-Security); Minimum Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP); Palo Alto - PCNSA/PCNSE.
- Have experience in the oil and gas industry is highly desirable.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities. Comprehensive private medical care options. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs. Tailored financial programs. Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.