Human Capital & Technology Team HR Partner- Francophone SSAWould you like to develop world-class HR skills?Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?Join our Human Capital and Technology Team
Our Human Resources Team is provides a best in class service to our employees and global organization. We provide support for day to day and operational issues and procedures. Our team partners with the business to provide reporting insight and to continuously improve our processes and performance.Partner with the best
As an HR Partner in the Human Capital and Technology Team you will be accountable for the delivery of a standardized, efficient service for complex HR Lifecycle activities and executing horizontal projects as needed to achieve key business goals.
As an HR Partner, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering HR activities including Employee Relations, Absence Management, Investigations/Grievances, Performance Management and Restructuring
- Supporting process improvement, technologies, automation, and serve as liaison to the service delivery centers and HR Systems teams within Francophone
- Working collaboratively with internal cross functional teams to ensure the consistency and efficiency of HR service delivery across the region
- Managing employee relations issues and HR customer queries to ensure concerns are properly reported & resolved
- Monitoring cases and provide input for improvement and management (e.g., sickness, attrition, ER case management etc.).
- Ensuring that all HR employee transactions are compliant with internal control guidelines, employment law and Global HR process changes
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Must have 5 years prior professional work experience in HR
- Have good knowledge of core HR processes and HR management practices and knowledge of developments and trends within HR services
- Display a dynamic customer service-orientation mindset, with experience of leading customers through tough decisions
- Have the ability to leverage HR productivity tools, systems and applications to build operational efficiency
- Be self-motivated, delivering to deadlines with a flexible approach to problem-solving, without compromising detail or quality
- Be able to speak and write in French and English.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, knowing how to influence stakeholders towards change
- Thrive on working collaboratively and enjoy supporting, mentoring and motivating your team members
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.