Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Role: Lead Civil Structural Engineer
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Cologne, Germany
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Will be working as deputy manager
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Will be head of calculation calculations, where you will be reviewing all calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Preparation of material take off
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Must be an experienced lead Civil Structural Engineer
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience in the petrochemical and onshore industry with expertise in
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures,
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• MUST BE FLUENT GERMAN/ENGLISH SPEAKING.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!