Process Engineer - Saudi Arabia
Our Client, a major Operator, is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer with experience in CCR & Naphtha Hydrotreater. This is a permanent position that offers a very competitive salary. The engineer will provide process expertise in developing and monitoring performance optimization and value-creation programs for the operation of CCR and NHT units.Essential experience:
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations, and system operating strategies.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Ras Tanura Refinery and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting, and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment/process.
Process Engineer - Saudi Arabia ABOUT PETROPLAN
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years refinery process units experience, including:
- 4 years in Continuous Catalyst Reformer units.
- 2 years in Naphtha Hydrotreater Units
- Axens Licensed Units are preferable.
- Additional experience Aromatics/Isomerization units is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.