Process Engineer - Saudi Arabia
Our Client, a major Operator, is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer with experience in Sulfur Recovery Unit and Utilities. This is a permanent position that offers a very competitive salary. The engineer will provide process expertise in developing and monitoring performance optimization and value-creation programs for the operation of Sulfur Recovery Units and Utilities.Essential experience:
- Review operations of SRU and Utilities in the existing facilities to optimize operation by developing key performance indicators (KPIs) that will represent performances in different aspects such as profitability, energy efficiency, reliability, etc.
- Perform gap analysis and benchmarking internally among facilities having SRU process and utilities to capture and effectively share best practices. External benchmarking may involve domestic joint-venture facilities or outside oil and gas companies.
- Participate in business plan development, coordinate with stakeholders for possible capital investments on assigned process units and support techno-economic evaluations.
- Recommend and coordinate proven technology deployments in Utilities and SRU process units.
- Enhance the competitiveness of current SRU process and utilities asset base by capturing integration opportunities between process units and facilities.
Process Engineer - Saudi Arabia ABOUT PETROPLAN
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in refinery or petrochemical operations and engineering, including at least 7 years in Merox, Amine Treating Units, Sulfur Recovery Units (Claus Process) and Utilities.
- Additional experience Aromatics/Isomerization units is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.