Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
Looking for a career opportunity. Come join Wood in Accounts Payable/Coder in Kermit, TX. Wood offers full time medical benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and much more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile data as required
- Prefer coding or accounting experience, any business related higher education is a plus.
- Microsoft excel knowledge required
- Conduct work-flow audits and create management reports
- Ensure accurate production data and cost reporting
- Facilitate inter-departmental work-flows
Skills / Qualifications
- Oil & Gas experience a plus
- 2+ years of Engineering Technician experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of oil and gas software preferred
- Demonstrated experience in AP/coding
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.