Skills: Contracts Administration, Process Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in Florida. The Project Coordinator provides coordination and administrative support tasks and ensures quality administrative and financial assistance as needed.
- Contract Administration - Assist in preparing and tracking of administrative information and tasking for project team; Ensures project contractual deliverables are addressed on a timely basis; Verifies accuracy and completeness of various reports both financial and written; Minimizes Company's risk associated with non-recoverable expenses and other risk management issues
- General Liaison/Interface - Interface with Project Manager, Site Managers, project vendors, and procurement team to obtain information necessary to complete or progress project tasking
- Administrative Quality Control - Provides administrative quality control to project team members to ensure project documents are complete and submitted on time; Ensures administrative correspondence produced by company for clients are complete and professional reflections of the company
- Project Tracking - Ensures the accuracy of financial, deliverable data, and project status report information which have been produced for multiple projects
Skills / Qualifications
- 10+ years of related experience
- Experience working with FDOT and understanding their processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of business administration practices
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, as well as Adobe acrobat
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.