Petroplan are assisting a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining and distribution in their search for Corrosion Engineer
to be based in one of their offices in Dammam
- Provide expert advice and assistance to your assigned team, vendor manufacturers and design firms on corrosion engineering matters
- Monitor corrosion monitoring programs and corrosion monitoring devices
- Review cathodic protection (CP) performance and pipeline corrosion management (scraping/ILI)
- Lead investigations into operational facilities and advise on actions needing to be taken
- 15 years' experience working in the Corrosion Engineering Field (including 5 years as a technical engineer)
- Recognised understanding of ASME, ASCE, ASTM, API, NACE, SEI codes
- Experience in Unconventional Resources favourable but not essential
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.