The Bently Nevada Application & Solution Architect has two main functions:
- Provide technical depth to the regional sales teams during discovery and qualification of an opportunity.
- Engage with customers, where warranted, to explain "how" Bently Nevada technology does what it does and "why" Bently Nevada is the best option whether through a solution/outcome model (e.g. % improvement in unplanned downtime), a specific machine application (e.g. recips/hydro/etc) or across an industry vertical (e.g. Fertilizers).
- Evaluate opportunities through technical levers, to qualify the sales pipeline and convince potential customers in competitive environment
- Conduct full-form discovery workshops for key customers to uncover enterprise opportunities
- Lead business development and commercialization for BN new products (e.g. Orbit 60) in Canada East Region, focused on strategy development, growth opportunities based on market/customer research and tracking performance of campaigns/initiatives
- Conduct site walkdowns and asset condition monitoring solution assessment surveys
- Support creation and delivery of a Machinery Action Plan with customer value proposition through a consultative and advisory model
- Solution design creation with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective. Leverage collaborative use-case workshop models (during discovery & qualification) to achieve maximum alignment of portfolio offer with customer needs
- Support commercial organization with critical opportunity ToC (Table of Compliance) and FEED specification creation as needed
- Assist regional sales leader with developing and executing sales strategies relevant to the market using techno-strategic levers that speak to market desired outcomes and trends
- Support HQ competitive assessment activities as in-region point person
- Deliver technical presentations and demos at conferences and trade shows
- Develop engineering and installation technical work scope, schedules and cost estimates to facilitate offering in area of expertise (e.g. Recips)
- Educate Sales, Services and ITO team on latest technology, through trainings & workshops
- Support with select implementation of NPI projects. Provide feedback to product line with gained experience to enhance product maturity and improve dissemination of knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power industry.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Rotating/Reciprocating Asset Condition Monitoring space in area of solution design, architecture and/or deployment.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of modern maintenance methodologies (PM, PdM, RCM, RBM, RAM, TPM, etc.) for plant mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong outcome/solution/strategic selling mindset
- System of Systems thinking
- Keen understanding of project cycle and toll gates
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel on short notice across the region and for 50% of the time.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.