Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mentone, Texas, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Field/SWD/Lease Operator in Mentone, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Looking for local candidates only as we are not paying per diem or providing lodging.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, inspections, and replacement of equipment as necessary .
- Assist in maintaining activity logs and status reports including safety/environmental incident reporting.
- Participate in / insure daily communication between operators, supervisor, Marketing and Commercial development.
- Write, review, and oversee assigned work permits associated with construction or maintenance in operating areas .
- Cross-train throughout asset area and participate in hands-on training in field operations.
- Comply with all applicable company procedures and policies as well as state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Be an active participant our Health Safety and Environmental culture.
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Core Values.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in gas gathering, oil gathering / stabilization, SWD or field production operations
- Knowledge of oil & gas operations (Amine and Glycol systems, Compression, pipelines, measurement etc.) desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Cygnet (or other SCADA system), and IMaps (or Goggle Maps) preferred.
- Good time management, communication and people skills.
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively across cross functional groups
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.