Consultant, Mobility Solutions Sustainability Solutions Americas Locations:
US - Oakland, New York City, Los Angeles, San Diego Preferred
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn't happening fast enough.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment.
ENGIE Impact is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group's world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution. The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. Areas of Concentration and Focus
This role will focus on providing support to our clients in the private and public sector who are working to accelerate their transition to clean mobility. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, NGOs, cities, public agencies, and government bodies. This area of concentration will focus on offering mobility solutions covering strategy, roadmapping, and planning for transportation electrification, with additional potential role for green fuel alternatives such as hydrogen.
This position will leverage strong analytics and modeling skills while utilizing strong project-delivery and client-facing experience. Prior experience in EV solutions, market, technology, and policy is preferred. Primary Responsibilities
ENGIE Impact is seeking a Consultant, Mobility Solutions, a passionate, analytical, highly-collaborative and detailed-oriented critical thinker who can communicate insights with precision while working on selected workstreams across client assignments.
As a Consultant, Mobility Solutions, you will work on internal and external engagements alongside ENGIE Impact's Sustainability Solutions team of professionals. While anchored in clean mobility and transportation electrification, your sustainability projects may cover a variety of sectors and topics, to broaden your skills. Some of your responsibilities may include:. Some of your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct research with external resources on specific industry trends, markets, technologies, or policies; developing and continuously updating knowledge hubs, databases, and other resources
- Structure and lead expert analysis of data to develop unique insights;
- Develop and continuously improve leave-behind analytical models, covering technical, economic, and environmental evaluations
- Develop and prepare high-quality client-facing materials and deliverables; this includes but is not limited to Power Point presentations, reports, summary documents, and proposals
- Manage clear, structured, and effective client communication on specific workstreams
- Plan and prepare impactful stakeholder meetings using best-in-class digital facilitation techniques and advanced technology
- Help contribute to business process designs internally and across the ENGIE organization
- Frequently collaborate with and receive coaching from our senior leadership team
A successful Consultant, Mobility Solutions within the Sustainability Solutions team at ENGIE Impact will typically meet the following minimum criteria:
Working at ENGIE Impact
- Demonstrated passion for clean mobility, transportation electrification, clean energy, and sustainability
- Bachelor's degree in applied sciences, engineering, environment or sustainability with a stellar record of academic achievement required
- Strongly desirable for candidates to have advanced academic degrees (MS, PhD, MBA, JD)
- A minimum of three years professional experience required
- Previous client-facing project delivery experience (e.g. with a competitive management consulting firm or similar) preferred
- Experience in developing and leveraging advanced analytics tools, with specific focus on techno-economic optimization, market forecasting, and project valuation
- Superb skills in common data analysis platforms in Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience in advanced analytics commercial software such as Matlab, Microsoft VBA, and Tableau is preferred
- Strong consulting skillset - slide and report writing; issue-based problem solving; structured thinking and communication; translating data to insights; collaborative teaming and facilitation; competitive strategy and financial analysis
- Solid understanding of clean mobility technical solutions, markets, policies, and trends, with special focus on transportation electrification and/or mobility planning
- Direct experience in transportation electrification state and local regulations, financial models and incentives is a plus
- Capacity to engage with senior stakeholders and ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment that is fast-paced and oftentimes ambiguous
At ENGIE Impact, we offer our global team members more than a career. We offer an opportunity to make a real difference in the world by helping to create a more sustainable planet for generations to come.
As a Sustainability Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry as you help innovate new solutions to meet our clients' unique and ever-changing needs directly.
Join us in helping companies and cities to address the environmental and economic impacts of their operations, as we work together with shared purpose, to create a more sustainable future.
Learn more about our culture, benefits and more at ENGIEImpact.com/careers
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-New York-New York
- Posting Date: Feb 4, 2021