Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Engineer
in Stavanger - Norway Responsibilities
Oversee and ensure all procedures and processes are up to date and adhered to. Lead CPAR and root cause investigations if incidents/failures occur. Assist the Operation/Project Engineer as required.
- Ensure all administrative, QA and safety procedures are in place, and that they are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures.
- Maintain processes and procedures and keep them up-to-date.
- Ensure that internal and client specific quality plans are kept up to date and adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for follow up on lessons reported and implement lessons learned, including RADARs, CPARs and NCRs.
- Supports the efforts of operations and maintenance staff and will assist in development and enforcement of policies and standards.
- Support Operation/Project Engineers and others with CPARs and any incidents reported to get them investigated, any findings corrected / implemented.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian language
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years industry experience in completion and/or Well Service Operations
- Excellent understanding of the importance of the Quality Assurance and how to implement it accross teams
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks in a hectic and fluctuating work environment
- Excellent communication - both verbally and written
- Excellent problem solving skills and experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Strong work ethic and work moral.