Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Stutensee, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of technical challenges for our customers?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team intertwines state-of-the-art inference systems with our cloud software stack to meet the demanding requirements of our customers.
Take ownership for creating future enchancements
As a Software Engineer, you'll be delivering scalable, high performant and secure cloud solutions, directly contributing to our customers' success. You will be part of a collaborative team working to address operational problems and develop cutting-edge innovations.
- Designing, developing and troubleshooting of cloud-based data-intensive software systems
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to advance our software suite and ensure system security and compliance
- Engaging with teams to identify innovations for strategic developments to support changing business needs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate strong experience in software development
- Display proficiency in scripting and/or coding languages including C++, Java or Python
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud computing solutions is advantageous
- Have great collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in managing large data sets is a plus
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.