We're seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer HVAC Engineer to join our team in San Antonio, TX. You'll have the opportunity to use your vast experience in the industry and apply it to solving today's challenges.
Bring your technical and professional leadership skills to manage multiple large projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients' challenges locally and worldwide, while continuing to develop and sustain these relationships.
You'll also have the chance to build internal professional development opportunities by mentoring junior team members.
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you.
#BIAQualifications:Here's What You'll Need:
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 15 years of experience working in a corporate engineering environment
- Previous MEP design firm experience to include demonstrated knowledge of Mechanical and Energy codes
- Experience in Higher Education or Commercial building HVAC design
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- Proficiency in Revit
- Progressive experience in managing staff and workflow
LEED certification *** This is a pipeline posting to gather resumes for consideration when the need arises. ***