Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Cost Engineer, Estimating
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Company: Petroleum refinery
Division: Maintenance Division
Contract Duration: 2 years residential/ renewable
Purpose and responsibilities:
- Manage the maintenance estimation cost including analyzing estimating cost gaps between Originator requested and corrected estimation. Recommend for improvements in the cost estimation process.
- Review proposed estimation cost submissions, consolidate into a complete estimation for Managers' approval.
- Identify factors affecting costs, such as maintenance duration time, materials, service, and labor
- Maintain records of estimated and actual costs, recommend ways to reduce costs
- Consult with maintenance engineers, engineering engineer, contractors, and subcontractors to changes and adjustments cost estimates.
- Effectively communicate the approved cost estimation to concerned parties.
- Review, update and propose enhancements to the maintenance cost model.
- Coordinate with budget controller for preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Develop workflow/procedures, technical documents in order to prepare maintenance cost estimation.
- Perform maintenance cost estimation data entry, data search, extraction, retrieval or modification through Company's E-documents Management systems (The CMMS, CDMS, EDMS, etc.)
- Educational Level: University Graduated Work Experience
- 10 years' experience in Cost Estimate in Oil & Gas
- Specialty/Qualification A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.