Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Workover or Completion
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, United Kingdom
- Responsible for the detailed design, specification and qualification of the proposed intelligent well system, working very closely with the primary service provider both remotely and in situ (as required)
- Responsible for all the technical interfaces of the intelligent well system including but not limited to the surface control systems, operability requirements, and well integrity requirements and subsurface design criteria
- Responsible for verification of the design life, specification and subsequent acceptance of all vendor qualification testing of all specified equipment and individual components as necessary
- Responsible for the design and execution of a full Systems Integration Test (SIT) prior to shipping and again upon delivery of the intelligent well system to country to ensure the functionality and operability of the system
- Responsible for the detailed completion design including preparation of the Basis for Well Design for the intelligent well
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.