Senior Backend DeveloperAre you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?Do you enjoy acting quickly to solve problems?Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next generation platform of software for intelligent decisions to support the critical requirements of our customers.Partner with the best
As a Senior Backend Developer, You will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge. Job location :Mumbai
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing & Developing backend services.
- Connecting the business needs and domain with technical knowledge to build enterprise-scale project.
- Providing technical coaching to team members, design/code reviews
- Implementing best practices for scalable and maintainable code, making technology choices.
- Demonstrating the clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in some areas.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate with 7 plus years experience in backend development experience in Web/Cloud application development.
- Be able to design and develop RESTful services & APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gateway
- Be proficient in Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and awareness of managed services like PostgreSQL, Redis, is a plus but not essential.
- Be proficient in Angular/React, HTML, CSS, jQuery, .Net Core, AWS/Azure is a plus but not essential.
- Be aware of product security, secure SDLC, OWASP, secure coding, threat modelling is desired but not essential.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.