Overview About Weatherford
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube . Mission
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers. Responsibilities Customer Coordinator TRS - Dyce, Aberdeen, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Coordinator
based in Aberdeen working within the TRS product line. Working within a dynamic team you will be responsible for working closely with our clients to ensure that they are receiving excellent customer service and ensuring that our contracts are fulfilled. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be in a commercially focused position who has experience working within Tubular Running Services.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can accept responsibility and work to a tight schedule. As it is a customer facing role you will have excellent people skills and be able to represent the company in a positive manner as well as having excellent negotiation skills. Position Specifications:
- Identifies and assess resources required to serve client's current and future needs.
- Act as an interface between Weatherford UK Ltd and designated client accounts.
- Responsible for meeting customer deadlines.
- Maximize the sustained profitability of the client and the company by matching the total array of the company's technical and operational capabilities to the client's needs.
- Responsible for developing a thorough knowledge of the assigned client accounts to ensure full understanding of Weatherford UK Ltd and clients business needs.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing KPI's in relation to assigned contracts on a regular basis and reporting information to clients at quarterly reviews.
- Serve as a liaison with other members of the management team across divisions of the Weatherford Group, to maximise business opportunities for those clients
- Prepare and implement account pricing strategy in liaison with Facility Operations Manager, and PLM concerned.
- Responsible to respond to, prepare and close out NCR's issued by customers and in line with the company's Management System.
- Establish contacts with potential customers, promote the company image, products and services and prepare presentations for clients
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Qualifications Key Requirements:
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- 3 years plus experience in oilfield TRS Product line
- Valid Driving License
- Educated to a Minimum of Standard Grade
- Computer Literate
- Experience Tenders and Proposals
- Account Management
- Further education in Engineering such as HNC/HND