Senior Dotnet DeveloperDo you enjoy being part of team that develops high-quality code?Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next-generation platform of software for intelligent decisions, supporting the mission-critical requirements of customers.Partner with the best
As a Senior Dotnet Developer, You will be involved in designing and implementing enterprise-scale desktop applications. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, designing, programing and technically guiding the team members.Y ou will be involved designing and Developing back-end/front-end for dotnet desktop applications.
As a Senior Dotnet Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical coaching to team members, code reviews, guiding the team on estimates, design changes, etc.
- Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in certain areas.
- Developing technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Demonstrating the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate with 7 plus years experience in software development of desktop application.
- Be proficient in C#, .Net, WCF or WPF.
- Be able to understand and exposure to non-functional aspects like Performance optimization, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Be able to deal with complex system and being able to think through impact scenarios.
- Be proficient in debugging, analyzing dumps, profiling, etc
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activitiesComprehensive private medical care optionsSafety net of life insurance and disability programsTailored financial programsAdditional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.