Skills: Business Development, Project Engineer
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are seeking a Senior Internal Consultant reporting to the Job Evaluation Division within the Organization Consulting Department (OCD).
OCD provides a wide range of professional and management consulting services to Saudi Aramco globally, including all subsidiaries and joint ventures. The Job Evaluation Division provides corporate consulting services, supporting major business segments in the design of organizations, job ladders, and jobs, and in the methods to analyze, benchmark, evaluate, and place jobs within grading or compensation structures.
The Internal Consultant will provide consulting services to Saudi Aramco organizations in the areas of job evaluation and organization design.
As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor's degree in Business/Management or Engineering. An MBA or related degree is preferred.
At least 12 years of relevant experience in job evaluation and organization structuring is required within the oil and gas sector or a consultancy practice. Ideally you will have played a corporate role related to organization design and job evaluation.
Must be experienced with recognized job evaluation frameworks, such as the Hay System, Towers Watson Global Grading System, the Mercer IPE system, or similar job evaluation tools.
Proven ability communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills. You should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform and demonstrate the following:
• Serve as a subject matter expert on job development and assessment.
• Review and assess Job Evaluation requests, and develop informed solutions that meet the needs of the Company and the organization.
• Utilize Job Evaluation frameworks, tools, or methodologies to benchmark jobs, and conduct salary surveys to compare jobs and job structures to market practices.
• Plan and manage all activities to successfully complete corporate job evaluation initiatives that improve the value of OCD services to Saudi Aramco organizations.
• Provide work direction to less experienced employees as required; participate in developing junior consultants.
• Develop and deliver presentations to Executive Management within Saudi Aramco.
• Must be willing to travel throughout the Kingdom to various job sites.
• Comfortable working independently and in group settings.
Saudi Aramco's Industrial Relations (IR) Business line is dedicated to building, maintaining and enhancing the relationships the Company develops with people and institutions inside the Kingdom and around the world. It is through the IR business line that the Company cares for the health, wellbeing and security of its employees and their families, maintains the high quality of life found in Company communities, operates the school system for the children of expatriate employees, and communicates with various audiences through a variety of media, including print publications, events, films and websites. Saudi Aramco operates one of the largest and most successful industrial and professional training programs on the planet to ensure that its employees are provided with the training they need to meet emerging challenges. The Company's wide-ranging corporate citizenship activities, which focus on the areas of environmental protection, knowledge, community and the economy, are also the responsibility of the IR business line.
Every day, our multinational team of more than 70,000 people combines passion, purpose, and performance to achieve a common objective: unlocking the full potential of the Kingdom’s resources to create more value for our company and more opportunities for people at home and around the globe.
Join us at Saudi Aramco.