Skills: Business Development, Process Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are seeking experienced Management Consultants to join the Strategy & Organizational Design Division (S&ODD) within the Organizational Consulting Department (OCD).
S&ODD's core functions include: providing organization design, strategy, and general management consulting services throughout the Company, while ensuring alignment of consulting solutions with overall business strategy and corporate objectives, policies, and plans.
S&ODD consultants provide internal advisory and consulting services to deliver diverse consulting interventions that support the achievement of business initiatives and objectives. Consulting assignments typically include critical projects involved with:
• Operating Model and Organization Structure Design consulting services to structure and realign organizational entities and restructure Company Directorates.
• Mergers, acquisitions, and divestments requiring management consulting support.
• Strategy development and advisory.
• General management consulting for diverse business functions to develop and optimize key business or operations processes.
As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. A Master's degree is preferable but not essential.
At least 10 years of experience working in organizational design, strategy development, or other management consulting disciplines within a global company or an international management consulting firm.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of planning and managing complex organizational transformation projects, ideally within the oil and gas industry.
Knowledge of consulting methodologies, approaches, or tools utilized for organizational design, strategy development, and/or general management consulting.
Proven ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills. You should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the ability to complete individual tasks effectively and work in a team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Manage the delivery of specialized advisory and consulting services related to organization design, strategy, or general management consulting.
• Deliver results in project settings that require a grasp of cross-functional subject matter.
• Interact with and influence senior leaders in the Company to support the execution of various special projects; develop relevant content to be included in executive level presentations and reports.
• Conduct internal and external research utilizing databases, benchmarking, market surveys, and interviews to build analytical frameworks and conduct complex business analyses.
• Perform rigorous analysis of business functions, processes, organization structures, key capabilities, and governance requirements to design organizations.
• Apply critical thinking to a wide variety of situations, comprehend and analyze complex problems, and use well-developed arguments, persuasion, and creativity to recommend sensitive solutions.
• Leverage management consulting expertise and technical knowledge to address organization change driven by business growth, technology, risk mitigation, outsourcing, business optimization, or transformation.
• Support merger and acquisition development and transactions, including divestments and new company formations (joint ventures and subsidiaries).
Every day, our multinational team of more than 70,000 people combines passion, purpose, and performance to achieve a common objective: unlocking the full potential of the Kingdom’s resources to create more value for our company and more opportunities for people at home and around the globe.
Join us at Saudi Aramco.