Normanton, England, United Kingdom
Normanton, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Regulatory Compliance
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Normanton, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our team in the Normanton, Wakefield. If you are self motivated and enthusiastic - then this could be the role for you!!
The role will report into the Technical Compliance Manager (Fire) and provide varied and comprehensive support for the Compliance Team. This will involve administrative aspects of technical compliance. The role will be encouraged to develop deeper capabilities within one or more of the disciplines to support their own continuous development.
What is your day to day?
The Technical Compliance Officer will support the Wakefield Partnership in the delivery of its compliance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting management of the fire related aspects of the contract, under the stewardship of the Technical Compliance Manager (Fire) and the collation and communication of Fire Risk Assessment remedials, planning and delivery of activities
- Ensuring that relevant documentation is recorded and uploaded onto Techforge.
- Carry out data input and run reports to assist in the monitoring and management of fire performance of the contract, working with the Technical Compliance Manager and Head of Technical Services as appropriate.
- Data analysis and preparing presentation material for monthly meetings
- Recording meeting minutes for key Client meetings.
- Maintain fire warden register for key buildings and update periodically.
- Support the administration of records and documentation across the compliance function, as directed.
- Resolving routine issues as they arise from colleagues and customers.
Who are you?
- Ability to work as part of team and individually on own initiative and to follow business processes and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of administrative duties, with experience within Technical Compliance being highly desirable
- Confidently work under pressure and to demanding timescales, with ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to ongoing change and improvement.
- Good numeracy and financial administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage with colleagues/customers at all levels in person, over the telephone and by email.
- Good levels of computer literacy, with experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Who are we?
ENGIE provides market-leading products and support to our energy and services customers to optimise the use of buildings and drive down energy costs, contributing to ENGIE's wider ambition of helping society and businesses to Make Zero Carbon Happen.
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 28th January 2021
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Jan 13, 2021