Requisition ID: 232181 Requisition Posting End Date: 02/11/2021
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers' objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values - ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants - integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Under general supervision, repair, inspect, and adjust aircraft under the operational control of Bechtel Aircraft Operations (BAO) in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) guidelines and Aircraft Manufacturers' specifications. JOB DIMENSIONS: Supervision Received
- Reports to and receives functional guidance and direction from the Aircraft Maintenance Manager.
- May provide guidance to other maintenance technicians or service providers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintains direct relationships with BAO's flight crew.
- Maintains contact and working relationships with BAO management, Bechtel and Fremont executive management, and other senior management authorized to use the aircraft.
- Maintains professional relationships with appropriate vendors and service providers on matters concerning maintenance operations
- Performs aircraft-related ground servicing and handling operations to include aircraft post/pre-flight inspections, aircraft towing, fueling operations, and passenger departure and arrival assistance/support.
- Performs all forms of aircraft maintenance and repairs, including appropriate periodic inspections preventive maintenance, modifications, troubleshooting, general overhaul, and component replacement of BAO-managed aircraft.
- Performs appropriate hangar and shop facilities repairs and maintenance, as required.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of standard maintenance technician procedures to ensure that executive travel needs are met in a safe, secure, dependable, efficient, and flexible manner.
- Assists with the supervision of aircraft ground handling, servicing, and fueling procedures.
- Ensures that all work is completed per the applicable maintenance documentation and in accordance with Federal Air Regulations (FARs) Part 43 and Part 91 and/or established BAO policies and procedures.
- Works with team members to jointly inspect each other's work to ensure that the quality of aircraft, engine, and component repairs is controlled and maintained at the highest possible level.
- Remains up to date with the appropriate FARs, pertinent maintenance manuals, and computer-based documentation publications that relate to the specific aircraft being maintained.
- Understand the need to remain flexible and able to work inconsistent hours, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Participate in providing as needed on-call support for AOG events or other situations requiring time-critical technical support.
- Level 1: Bachelor's degree plus 9 years of experience OR in lieu of degree, 15 years of related work experience.
- Level 2: Bachelor's degree plus 13 years of experience OR in lieu of degree, 19 years of related work experience.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements. Shaping tomorrow together Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power plant license required.
- Must hold a minimum of an A&P Certificate and be properly trained on the specific aircraft maintained.
- Prior corporate flight department experience and Dassault product line experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in dealing effectively with aircraft and engine manufacturers, outside vendors (including representatives of service centers, overhaul
- facilities and training facilities), as well as executive management.
- Ability to handle detail-oriented mechanical work and be physically able to meet the demands of the job, which includes the use of ladders or scaffolds , heavy lifting, and other heavy physical demands including stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, and handling repairs in tight spaces.
www.bechtel.com Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.