Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Accra, Ghana
Position: Senior E&I Technician (Maintenance)
Location: Offshore Africa
Duration: 12 months
Petroplan are currently looking to recruit a Senior E&I Technician for a long term rotational contract for an operator client of ours in West-Africa, candidates applying should have previous experience working Offshore in Africa or experience in other similar environments.
Specifically our client is looking for the following experience
* Strong knowledge and experience regarding maintenance of offshore E&I Equipment
* Experience working directly for an Operator
* Understanding and experience managing a team of multi-discipline technicians directly within the business and those working on the project from service providers.
* Good experience in managing all HSE activities
* Experience using MAXIMO preferred
* Valid Offshore Medical & Survival is a must
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.