The role is to provide strategic options for unconventional development with emphasis on economic evaluation, apply holistic modeling and decision analysis techniques to support value optimization of the full upstream portfolio within the upstream strategy. Duties & Responsibilities:
Not limited to:
- Oversee economic modeling for ongoing development as part of commerciality assessment.
- Carry out risk and uncertainty assessment of technical and financial components.
- Perform specific scenario planning and sensitivity studies, as directed by management.
- Conversant with reserves estimation, validation, and booking for unconventional plays.
- Conversant with business planning process. Short and long range planning and portfolio ranking.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related science.
- 15 years' experience with at least 5-8 years in unconventional plays, including shale, tight sand, or channel reservoir.
- Experience working in U.S. or Canadian unconventional hydrocarbon basins.
- Knowledge of the following applications (or similar) is required: PEEP, MOSAIC, Enersight, PVTsim, ProjectRA, and Spotfire.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.