The primary role is to perform well evaluation, play assessments, and generate reliable production forecasts. The Reservoir Engineer will work within a multidisciplinary team consisting of geoscientists and engineers, involved in the assessment and development of assets. Also to support the team with in reservoir management, performance, and surveillance, to develop and execute a field development plan for ultra tight and channels sand reservoirs. Duties & Responsibilities:
Not limited to:
- Design and implement field development plans for unconventional resource plays.
- Monitor operating expenses to operate and maintain wells to produce the highest volumes of oil and gas at the lowest cost.
- Provide economic evaluation to support fast-paced development decisions and work closely with drilling, completions, and production teams.
- Prepare annual volumes and expenses for budgeting.
- Monitor and analyze well tests and production curves.
- Coordinate all aspect of new completions, especially design of fracture stimulation.
- Prepare requirements for well construction, develop well designs for new wells, and provide technical assistance to drilling staff to ensure that each well is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering, or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline.
- 15-20 years of experience, with at least 5-10 years in unconventional plays, including shale or tight gas/condensate or channel reservoirs, with international experience in unconventional hydrocarbon basins required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.