Refineries (Aromatics Unit Process Engineer) Admin Area
Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation Business Line
Downstream Position Description
Looking an experienced Process Engineer specialised in Refinery Aromatic Processing Unit.
The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene. Responsibilities
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform optimisation analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment/projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Refinery Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years refinery process experience including: 5 years in Aromatics Processing units, experience in Axens licensed Aromatics units is preferred.
- Experience in related refining processes including Continuous Catalyst Reformer (CCR) and Naphtha Hydrotreater (NHT) units is a plus.
- Superior communication and listening skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.